New Dream's SoKind Registry isn’t like other registries in many, many ways. But one of the major differences between SoKind and traditional gift registries is that you can register for anything you want.
You can register for concert tickets, guitar lessons from a talented friend, DIY help, a secondhand stand mixer, a monthly date night, a favorite recipe… you name it, and a SoKind user has probably registered for it!
Here are some real gifts from SoKind registries that we absolutely love:
Fun Experience Gifts
- Canning lessons
- Graceland tickets
- Live music fund
- Craft party
- Treasure hunt at a junk yard with us
- CSA share
- Marathon entry fees
- Brew lessons for two
The Right Stuff
- Sunscreen for the honeymoon
- Coffee from your city. (“If you have a favorite roaster, buy a bag and we can have a coffee collection to enjoy this year.”)
- His-and-hers ring tattoos
- Tiny home fund
- Organic beer kit
- Meyer lemon tree
- Ancestry DNA Kit
Heartfelt handmade and helpful gifts
- Pre-wedding guest hosting
- Board game loans for the wedding reception
- Stock our bar
- Three decorating divas on our wedding day
- Moving help
- Write us a story!
- Relaxation tips for newlyweds
- Wedding scrapbook
- Dig up perennial plants from your yard — we would love to think of you when we head outside and see your beautiful plants in our yard. Hook us up with your flowers and herbs!
- Music list for DJ
- Pet staycation while on our honeymoon
- Nerd help — we’re both interested in learning skills related to small business website design and server maintenance.
- "Get out of jail free card" — help us when our car breaks down on our road trip honeymoon
- Help repaying student loans
- Potluck rehearsal dinner contributions
- "The last-minute mishap fund" — this is a fund to cover all the last-minute expenses that we know will come up in the last few days of wedding planning
- Big tip to the best waiter or waitress of our honeymoon trip — help us give a huge tip to an unsuspecting waiter/waitress
- Foster an elephant
- Papal Blessing of Our Marriage
We designed SoKind as an alternative to the traditional, retail-based gift registries. We wanted to create a platform that allows registrants to receive meaningful, customized gifts from their loved ones while still making the process for the gift givers easy and elegant. And we know we’ve succeeded when we see the amazing gifts that our SoKind users create.
We hope you’ll join our incredible community of users who want more fun and less stuff!